Park Hotel Kenmare
||Max number of delegates
Dating back to 1897, heritage and luxury are combined at the Park Hotel Kenmare to create a gracious home.
A vibrant hotel with wonderful facilities like our Deluxe Destination Spa SÁMAS, SISLEY Treatments, 25mt Lap Pool, Cinema box and Daily Lifestyle Classes, but a place where we are not ashamed to be old fashioned. This Victorian landmark, dating from 1897, with its splendid views over the glistening waters of Kenmare Bay, the ever changing light of the Cork and Kerry Mountains, the adjoining 18 hole golf course, garden walks and the Heritage Town of Kenmare is home to one of Ireland’s finest hotels. Tradition, in every sense, is important to us.
We have 47 bedrooms in four different categories, Suites with Seaview , Park Suites with Sea Views and private terraces, Deluxe Open Plan Rooms with Sea Views and Superior Garden View Rooms, all of which are indivually furnished.
The Park Hotel Kenmare boasts two Dining Options, a Casual Option, our Terrace Bistro which offers a full a la carte menu, or our award winning Fine Dining Restaurant (Best Restaurant in a 5* Hotel Category Irish Restaurant Association) where we serve a Five Course or Seven Course Tasting Menu.
Before Dinner guests might like to listen to our resident Pianist while relaxing with an Aperitif. Our Bar Manager John Moriarty is a renowned whiskey expert (as well as our being our resident walking guide!) and regularly gives informative tastings to groups and indivuals. This is a very popular offering to our guests as John’s delivery of information is so inclusive and interesting. The Bar also has a wonderful cocktail menu and wide and varied selection of drinks available.
Park Hotel Kenmare, a little Irish magic in the Kingdom of Kerry, standing at the top of the beautiful heritage town of Kenmare on the majestic Wild Atlantic Way.
- Best Restaurant in a 5 star category 2018 (Restaurant Association Awards)
- Finalist in the Best Spa in Ireland Awards 2018 (Tatler Magazine Awards)
- We can arrange any activities such as Guided Hikes on the Kery Way, Boat trips on the Bay (sometimes we take groups on a boat trip to The Boathouse at Dromquinna for Dinner, then arrange a taxi back to the Hotel)
- Golf, Horseriding, Falconry, Fishing Trips can all be arranged from Reception.
- Our oudooor “Tigin” which is a wooden chalet on our lawn can be set up for meetings for groups up to 25 people.
- Accept credit cards
- Can offer offsite catering
- Coach parking
- External space for teambuilding
- Exclusive use possible
- Natural daylight in meeting rooms
- Onsite activities
- Onsite Spa
- Sustainability policy
- Technician on-site
- Wheelchair accessible
||Ceiling Height (m)