The Clean Coasts Corporate Volunteering programme is a great opportunity for your company to make a tangible and immediate improvement to Kerry’s coastal environment. It is also a fantastic team building and personal development opportunity for employees outside of the normal working environment. Your day in Kerry will involve a beach, river or canal clean depending on what suits your group. We will also provide a safety talk at the start of the day and then break up the clean-up with educational talks and team building games.
- Make a practical and positive impact on the coastal environment & waterways
- Learn about Ireland’s extensive coastline and freshwater systems
- Understand the effect that marine litter has on our environment
- Getting involved in the local community
- Survey biodiversity and assist with citizen science projects
- Help to restore fragile dune systems
- Have a fun team building day while contributing to a worthwhile coastal conservation initiative
Clean Coasts have the capacity to expand out on other conservation work on a case to case basis depending on the time of the year, group size and state of coastal ecosystems.