Could you be a Kerry Ambassador?
Ambassadors are experts in their field and the key trait that all our ambassadors have in common is a positive emotional bond to Kerry or the aspirations of the County.
Hailing from all corners of the Kingdom and the globe, our ambassadors have significant international profiles and represent sectors as wide and varied as community, enterprise, academia, agriculture, business, engineering, medicine, science, sport, arts, culture, heritage and technology.
- Are you an established leader, with a wide network, both national and international?
- Are you an active member (ideally at board level) of an Association, Federation, Society, Business Network or Sporting Organisation?
- Are you an active member (ideally at committee level) of a business, industry, network or community organisation?
- Do you attend national or international events which could be held in Kerry?
- Could you influence which host country or Irish destination is chosen for future events?
- Does your organisation hold incentive (sales reward) programmes, executive retreats, board meetings, team building, planning days or product launches?
- Are you interested in bringing a national or international conference or event home to Kerry?
If the answer to any of the above questions is YES, we would be interested to connect with you and provide more information on the Kerry Ambassador Programme.
Why become a Kerry Ambassador?
Ambassadors that bring Business Events to Kerry have the potential to reap rewards and gain significant benefit, both personally and professionally. These include:
- Public recognition as a Kerry Ambassador
- Official acclaim for performing role to motivate and influence hosting of national and international business events in Kerry
- Enhanced reputation of individual area of expertise, both nationally and internationally
- Increased reputation of your organisation or sector
- Expansion of personal brand and network
- Creation of legacy outcomes and positive impact within the local community, as a direct result of events secured
- Contribution to the national economy, making Kerry a better place to live, work and visit
- Stimulate networking, funding, and investment opportunities
- Invitations to attend regular networking events at key venues
- Inclusion of profile in Kerry Ambassador Programme related marketing collateral, utilised by Kerry Convention Bureau, Fáilte Ireland, Meet in Ireland, Kerry County Council, Kerry Tourism Industry Federation, and other industry partners
- Media opportunities through promotion of Kerry Ambassador Programme participation
- Preferential room rates for accommodation and meeting space at Kerry Convention Bureau Member properties, when hosting own business events