Please join us for our ‘Experiential Long Weekend’ in Kerry, Ireland: Thu 19 – Sun 22 September 2019
Kerry Convention Bureau is offering event organisers the opportunity to visit Kerry, in the South West of Ireland, spending a relaxed long weekend experiencing warm Irish hospitality and learning about what this very special region has to offer for business events.
Kerry is known as the Kingdom, and in the land of one hundred thousand welcomes this three-day, three-night, multi destination showcase will include the following highlights:
- Visits to key business events infrastructure including Killarney Convention Centre, off-site venues and accommodation properties in Killarney, Kenmare and Sneem.
- VIP night at Riverdance
- Immersive, creative and diverse social and partner programme options
- Interactive cultural experiences
- Sampling artisan fare and local produce
- Stunning scenery and breath taking landscapes
- Meetings with passionate, local industry professionals
The itinerary is designed to leave you inspired and provide insights, local knowledge and networks to present a compelling business case to host your next business event in Kerry.
Kerry Convention Bureau will cover return *flights to Kerry as well as three night’s accommodation, transfers, meals and activities while you are with us.
*For UK participants, the flights covered will be from either London Luton or London Stanstead direct to Kerry Airport
If this programme is of interest either to yourself or to a senior, decision making member of your team, please complete the Expression of Interest form below:
Please note: Spaces on this programme are extremely limited and will be allocated once all applications have been reviewed. Only one participant per organisation will be considered, unless it is two colleagues sharing a twin room.
The closing date for submitting Expressions of Interest is COB Friday 2 August.