Established in 1999, Conference Organisers Limited is a conference management company, based in Dublin and accredited by the Association of Irish Professional Conference Organisers (AIPCO).
Conference Organisers are exclusively dedicated to the organisation of conferences, exhibitions and meetings and to date we have built up extensive experience organising and managing events ranging from weekend workshops to week-long congresses with multiple parallel sessions and large trade exhibitions with up to 2,500 participants. The conferences and meetings we have managed fall under a wide variety of sectors, from medical, technical and scientific to legal and environmental.
What makes Conference Organisers different?
- We are a dedicated team led by an account manager appointed to your conference, meaning delegates, clients and sponsors deal with the same people always.
- We have extensive knowledge of running conferences and have never made a financial loss on a conference.
- We deliver the professional approach that is required to ensure success and provide regular updates on the budget, sponsorship and registrations.
- We have a long history of working well with organising committees and of putting solid and professional templates in place.
A successful event requires a colossal amount of organisation, an incalculable quantity of tried-and-tested contacts, inexhaustible resources and divine patience! We take responsibility for everything to make your conference successful.
- DESIGN – from online registration forms to floral arrangements
- ADVISE – eco-friendly practices to appropriate registration fees
- DOCUMENTATION – from bid presentations to final unaudited accounts
- RESEARCH – from the most suitable venue to the most innovative themes
- MANAGE – venue and catering to onsite internet access
- COLLATING – delegate lists to conference proceedings
- OVERSEEING – submission of abstracts to admission to sessions
- ORGANISING – name badges, accommodation, tours, catering, exhibition, transport, AV