Hidden Ireland Tours was established in 1986 and since then we have has been creating imaginative, personalised experiences both at home here in Kerry and the wider South West region as well as throughout Ireland.
Sharing the (dwindling) precious, hidden Ireland remains an intimate experience for us and each time we are blessed to do so, it is the deepest joy etched on the hearts and shining eyes of our guests that make this worthwhile.
When working with us, we begin with a chatty exploration of what you are seeking to do in the area; a conference, incentive, private party or more….Then, on the mutual decision that we might be potentially suitable “ground-partners”, we share our rich imagination and deep knowing of our place to create bespoke experiences aimed at connecting guests to this extraordinary place.
Whether we partner with you as the creative energy supporting your meeting, incentive, party or film-shoot or as the guides who will share this magical corner of the Earth with your guests, you will be in the company of women and men whose dedication to our vocation stems from a rare knowing of our place and rich service histories in these parts.
As members of the Kerry Convention Bureau, we offer the following services:
* Conference, Incentives and Private Parties;
* Pilgrimages & Special Interest
* Ground operations for expedition-type ships
* College Alumni Events
* Film or Photo-shoot Productions
* Personalised Vacations
After our meeting, I thanked you but it didn’t seem like enough. I wanted to be sure to send you a note of thanks in writing. My team handles 165 meetings and events a year and without a doubt Hidden Ireland is the best tour company we have hired.
From the very start you took the time to understand our group needs and then gave us candid ideas on what you thought would be the best tours for our group. You really designed a unique program that catered to our specific guests requirements.
After the show we sent a survey to our guests asking them to rate different parts of the program. We received an overwhelming amount of praise for Hidden Ireland. Here are some quotes that came back in the survey.
- “We had an outstanding time visiting The Ring of Kerry”
- “The tours guides were so passionate about their country”
- “I not only learned about the history but also the insight to Irish heritage and people was unlike any tour I have taken – truly remarkable”
- “We are going back to Ireland and will positively go on more tours with Hidden Ireland”
- “The tour guides did a great job, we really enjoyed all the tours we took”
- “The tour guides did such a great job answering questions”
- “We went hiking with the owner’s son, during the hike we talked about lots of different things and we were amazed by this young man. He had his life in such order; we want to send our son to Ireland to meet him and hopefully he will rub off on him”
- ” Truly a great guy and a wonderful hike that we will treasure forever!
100% of our guests gave Hidden Ireland a 5 rating (5 being the best/outstanding) for the tour portion of our program. Not all aspects of our meeting fared as well and we will work on those things. We had no complaints about the tours, only rave reviews and that is a feat in itself from this diverse set of guests.
When we first met, you, you had promised that all our guest would truly love the tours! Tthank you for keeping that promise and making me look good for hiring you.
Cheryl Ducharme Sr. Event/Trade Show Manager, Harris Group